Sunday, January 5, 2014

In with the NEW and out with the OLD!

The Bradley home is finally in with the NEW and out with the OLD!  

2014 has already started on a good note for our home!

After twelve years, and very little convincing, Jason has traded in his 2000 Jeep Cherokee...



I think he was depressed....this is the best picture we had of the OLD Jeep!


... for a 2012 Jeep Liberty Jet!  





This is big news peeps!  

If you know Jason, his Jeep was his baby and very hard for him to get rid of:)  The beautiful, distinguishing, one of a kind humming sound that came loud and clear from the engine is finally gone.  My car was in the shop this week so I even got to drive the new Jeep...I think I could get used to that car... four wheel drive would come in handy on some of those snowy morning commutes to Greenville;)

I tell ya, Jason sure has it good around here, he gets a new car and I get T25X and Shakology...



...interesting!  (Totally kidding, we both have it VERY good)


I have decided that 2014 is the year for me!  

My New Year's resolution for 2014 is either to loose 15 pounds or gain 30. 

Gain 30...WHAT!?!?!  With the one exception that the "gain 30" MUST ACCOMPANY a growing baby!

Yep. My 2014 resolution is definitely begin a family in one way or another; however, that cannot consume all of my energy so I have joined a beach body challenge group and am working on becoming  positive, HEALTHY, and active!  For those of you that know me, this was a HUGE step outside of my box as I like to be private in my life...yup, that seems to be changing this year too as I'm quickly finding out that this journey called life requires A LOT of support and encouragement!  I'm excited to begin my "weight loss" journey with the hopes of becoming much happier/healthier/content with the way that God has made me! 


With that I leave you with my new mission in life...


Have a blessed week!  

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I dealt with infertility for a couple of years. We never told anyone and looking back, it would have been nice to be able to talk to others about it. Sometimes keeping things bottled up only makes the problem worse. I remember my doctor telling me that the stress of not being able to conceive is enough to prohibit some from conceiving. It sounds like you have a great attitude! Sending prayers that you will be able to welcome a little one into your family ;)

    ReplyDelete